STEP 1: Uninstall KMSPico from your computer
- Press the Windows logo key at the same time and then “R” to open the “Run” command.
- Enter ” Appwiz.cpl ” in the field provided.
- Find the KMSPico program and click Uninstall. To make the search easier, you can sort the programs by date. First, check the programs you have last installed. As a rule, you should remove all unknown programs.
STEP 2: Remove KMSPico from Chrome, Firefox or IE
Remove Google Chrome
- In the main menu ü select Tools → Extensions;
- Remove all unknown extensions by clicking on the small recycle bin;
- If you are unable to delete the extension, navigate to C: Users Username AppData Local Google Chrome UserData Default Extensions and check the directories one at a time;
- Reset Google Chrome by deleting the current user to its original settings to make sure nothing is left behind.
- If you are using the latest version of Chrome, you should do the following:
- Go to Settings – Add Person
- Select a new user name.
- Then go back and remove “Person 1”
- Your Chrome should now be free of malware
Remove Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Press Ctrl + Shift + A simultaneously
- Disable and delete any unknown extension
- Open the Firefox Help menu
- Then troubleshoot information
- Click Reset Firefox
Remove from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the gear icon located in the upper right corner
- Go to Toolbars and Extensions
- Disable any suspicious extension
- If the Deaktivationsbutton is gray, you should your windows registration go and the corresponding CLSID delete
- Click the gear icon that is located on the upper-right corner of Internet Explorer
- Click Internet Options
Permanently remove from the KMSPico remains
To ensure that manual removal is successful, we recommend that you use a free scanner from any professional anti-malware program to identify all registry residues or temporary files.